Monday, January 19, 2015

Hand Lock Blurb


Welcome! I will be releasing my first novel this January on the 30th and I'm very excited to share it with all of you. Here is the little blurb of what the novel is about.

I'll be releasing the cover and first chapter next, I'm not sure in what order but they will be coming soon!

Hand Lock
By Sky Michaels

Elizabeth doesn't believe in love. Well, she's never really thought much about it but she doesn't think it's for her. She's barely even been turned on by a guy and had reached the point where she was pretty sure she was asexual.

Until she meets Antony.

They enter into a whirlwind relationship of friends with benefits until it becomes clear that it's not enough for Antony. He wants the happily ever after with her he thought didn't exist. He only needs to get Elizabeth to actually trust him and believe in it herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment